SPS White bottoms

  • Thread starter Thread starter Chip
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Chip

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 8, 2016
Messages
34
Reaction score
12
Location
waterford Mi.
What state or country do you live in
Michigan
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a few corals that are turning white from the bottom up. Anyone know what is going on.
Alk. 8.4 Cal.440 Mag.1400 On a Calcium Reactor with ARMs media. With 3 Radion Pro Gen. 3 My 300 gallons has been up for 2 years.
Thanks

bad4.jpg
 
NO3 & PO4. #'s

Or
You have a mermaid eating them
both are reading 0. I have the skimmer off and have not done a water change in a mo. I cant get this tank dirty.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 3 33.3%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 4 44.4%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 2 22.2%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new