Spsaddict's dream come true!

Well someone sure has some SPS skillz! Keep the awesome pics coming! BTW, was that a GB Mirage Acro I seen a pic of? Directly above the pic of the JD.
 
Well someone sure has some SPS skillz! Keep the awesome pics coming! BTW, was that a GB Mirage Acro I seen a pic of? Directly above the pic of the JD.
+1 on sps skillz not only that also photo skillz !!!!
 
Well someone sure has some SPS skillz! Keep the awesome pics coming! BTW, was that a GB Mirage Acro I seen a pic of?
Directly above the pic of the JD.


Thanks for the kind words man. I always loved looking at your tank too. So that means a lot coming from you.Your colors are epic!
The coral you are referring to is actually the asd rainbow milli.
 
Thanks for the kind words man. I always loved looking at your tank too. So that means a lot coming from you.Your colors are epic!
The coral you are referring to is actually the asd rainbow milli.

Thank you so much for the kind words. Really looking forward to your future pics. That ASD rainbow is stunning. Super awesome job with the coloration! I had to go back and have a re-look at all of your pics :)
 
+1 on sps skillz not only that also photo skillz !!!!

+1!! I love the pictures! Wish my camera skills were somewhere near these.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 8 27.6%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 10 34.5%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 6 20.7%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 10.3%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 8 27.6%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 7 24.1%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 31.0%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 7 24.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new