Spsaddict's dream come true!

rs1831

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
All I have to say is wow!! I've been considering adding a Reefbrite strip to my ati fixture. Does it make a big difference?

OP
OP
spsaddict

spsaddict

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Wow don't know what to say. Stunning tank. And great collection of sps. Your wife is definitely a keeper.

God you are so right! I'm such a lucky man to have my wife! Thank you for you're kind words.

This is tank is crazy. quick story... I'm recently with 6 Ais over my 156 now. Last week it got to me that I wanted to change my lights to either 2 pendants of reefbrite metal halide or some ATI sun power…..Wellll.. that decision was easy for me once I saw your tank… I just order a 60" 8bulb ati sunpower and a 60" xho reefbrite. I hope I can get my tank to look like yours no BS.

Thank you! Lighting is a very important component. I think you will be very pleased with the Ati and reefbrites. I love them!

All I have to say is wow!! I've been considering adding a Reefbrite strip to my ati fixture. Does it make a big difference?

I love my reefbrites! I really only use them for dawn/dusk and some extra pop during my white cycle. They really do add some extra depth to color with the right bulb configuration. Gotta love the disco colors during dawn dusk though!

Daniel@R2R

Living the Reef Life
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
WOW! Please give us an update on this GORGEOUS system!

OP
OP
spsaddict

spsaddict

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I know it's been awhile since I have updated the thread and I apologize. Lifes been a bit crazy lately. I just picked up a sweet new lens for the camera yesterday so I thought I would bust it out for a test run tonight. Here's what I got cookin' in the frag tank. Along with a few shots from the main display. I will try to stay more up to date.

Rockmp

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Wow! Awesome tank, your colors are amazing! Are you dosing 2 part or do you have a calRx? What is your dosing regiment?

jsker

Reefing is all about the adventure
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sweet pictures, what type of lens and what type of camera

OP
OP
spsaddict

spsaddict

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Wow! Awesome tank, your colors are amazing! Are you dosing 2 part or do you have a calRx? What is your dosing regiment?

I dose 3 part through a doser. I feed the corals and fish pretty heavy. I do a few zeo additives like phols xtra special and coral vitalizer. I also dose lugols 3-4 times a week. Really I have found that it's a constant import export thing for me as far as color. As long as I can keep feeding without over polluting the tank my colors stay good.

OP
OP
spsaddict

spsaddict

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sweet pictures, what type of lens and what type of camera

Camera is a cannon rebel ti1
Lens is either a cannon 60mm macro or a 100mm macro. The new lens I got is the 60 mainly for shooting corals in my frag tank.

oceanparadise1

The Coral Dudes
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This is more then a dream set up!!!! Haha! This is amazing. Awesome work. Absolutely breathtaking garage.

Who ever thinks garages are for cars hasn't seen yours!!!!!

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 39 22.8%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 58 33.9%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 54 31.6%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 16 9.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 2.3%
Back