spspirates 150 gallon build

I don't know how I missed this thread, but everything is looking great!! :)
 
Triton favia

IMG_2000_zpsjgixmwj3.jpg
 
I love favias . I saw some huge brains diving in Jamaica and I wish I could have like a softball-sized brain as a show piece in my new tank .
 
You take great pics Andy! What are the purple ones with the green skirt, right above the Armor of Gods (I think)
 
You take great pics Andy! What are the purple ones with the green skirt, right above the Armor of Gods (I think)
Thank you so much Brett! Those I believe are Purple Puddles. I have some coloring up that are similar but different colored skirt, purple/black with pink skirt. I'm no Porksandwhich but I do enjoy my zoa garden..Lol!
 
Andy, is the meteor shower a favias also? I have a nice frag but not sure what it needs/requires.
Awesome coral but no that's a cyphastrea. Though they may have a meteor shower favia out there but the one I'm familiar with is a cyphastrea. Medium light and good parameters.
 
Last edited:
Took a stroll up to Trenton, New Jersey today to visit with Reef Brite. My Halide Hybrid had one of the bulbs not firing and could not fix it my self. Long ride north but well worth the trip. Top notch customer service!
 
Last edited:
When I lived in northwestern new jersey (I was actually born there) there were no salt water fish or coral stores anywhere within an hour of where I lived. Wish they had them back then. It's nice that you could find a good place in South Jersey
 
When I lived in northwestern new jersey (I was actually born there) there were no salt water fish or coral stores anywhere within an hour of where I lived. Wish they had them back then. It's nice that you could find a good place in South Jersey
Went to Hightstown far a few while my light was being worked on. Small little scenic town with a lot of small businesses. Could't find any Coral shops around the area.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 4 18.2%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 2 9.1%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 6 27.3%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 5 22.7%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 1 4.5%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 1 4.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new