Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Sara- Did you catch those Bellus yet?
What are the last two acro's pictured?
We need some more pics. ;)
Nope, just ordered up the trap today from DFS. Someone suggested maybe I just pull the guilty female and replace her ... that's an idea I didn't think of! Today she sampled my Beakerbob Flying Saucer ... bad fish!
Those are the Aussie Real deal Echinata from liveaquaria, and the Starwberry Shortcake Aussie, also from DFS>
Working on more pictures soon!
They are both beautiful pieces.
One more question to bug ya with... Is that a gorgonian I see all the way in the back center of the tank?
Hi Tony, good to see you over here. :) Your tank looks great.
Man nice tank so far! Im glad to see that Marineland has stepped up to the plate and made these production style DD tanks, they rock!
I think the new smaller cubes they are making are even cooler.