Squamosa, no luck in finding one atm.

I have been looking for a Gigas for about a year and no one has them. I spoke to Julian at ReefaPalooza and he said my best bet was to call ORA direct. They told me they are having issues shipping clams and due to the lower demand of Gigas/ Squamosa they have been prioritizing the others species. They also said it is not permanent and there are still clams on the farm. They hope to import more some time in 2022. I assume Biota is the same boat.
 
I pick up a blue squamosa from Austin Aqua farm a few months ago. They’re the only place that I have seen that has any type of squamosa for sale lately.
 
Seen their stuff some nice looking corals. Prices seem reasonable too for colony pieces. Good to see. Have yet to order from them.
 
aquaSD has some in stock atm
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 6 4.1%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 7.6%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 18.6%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 50 34.5%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.4%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 6.9%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 6.9%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 20 13.8%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new