Squamosa stung by RBTA

  • Thread starter Thread starter james30ct
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

james30ct

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 13, 2012
Messages
594
Reaction score
47
Location
Connecticut
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Today when I got home I saw that my squammy had moved itself too close to my rbta and there were white strings between the two. I moved the clam and its open and seems ok. Just wanted to see if anyone else has experienced this and if it will be ok.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 8 6.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 23 19.7%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 37 31.6%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 8.5%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 7.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 16 13.7%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new