SR Aquaristik Pick A Prize Contest

MarsRover

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
SR GIVEAWAY-Recovered.jpg

SR Aquaristik $100.00 Pick A Prize Contest

Everybody wants something a little bit different so we decided to let you choose what you want! The winner of the contest will will receive a coupon code for $100.00 to spend any way they would like at www.SRAquaristik.com!

How to Enter

1. Simply go to sraquaristik.com and pick the item(s) that you would choose if you won the contest. You can use the $100 to purchase one item or several items. You can even use the $100 towards a bigger purchase if you want.

2. Post a link to what you are most interested in this thread.

3. LIKE the SR Aquaristik Facebook Page Here.

Bonus Entry

Okay, let’s have a little fun. The name of our company is not the easiest name to pronounce unless you are German! Many of our customers simply refer to us as SRA. Give it your best shot - add a video to this thread with you saying or trying to say “SR Aquaristik." Be creative…stand in front of your aquarium, say something funny, share a funny or cool story about your aquarium or how much you love this hobby! Don’t worry if you get it right! We would love to hear from you!

The winner will be chosen by random drawing on March 29th. The $100.00 cannot be combined with any other offers including coupons or sales items.

Thanks again to SR Aquatics for this fun contest!
srlogo_gray1-e13944936782781.png

Love the lights: https://sraquaristik.com/collections/aquarium-lighting/products/led-reef-aquarium-strip-light-l27

Done and like sent!

Dodgersfan

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Congratulations @Dodgersfan!! You're our winner for this contest!! PM me within 48 hours to claim your prize!*

*If winner doesn't claim prize within 48 hours, we will redraw for a new winner.

Good thing I checked in this morning! We’ve had family in town and I almost missed this!

Back