SRC Panty Snatcher

Thirstysreef

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 8, 2023
Messages
106
Reaction score
199
Location
Los Angeles
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I got this frag a couple years ago from Anand (collectorscorals) originally from Speedreefercorals…. It’s got some of the nicest polyps and amazing extension of the acros I grow.

Wondering if anyone knows what species it is. It looks like a tenius but also looks different. It’s also extremely slow in growth, although it does grow.

Who else got this beautiful specimen growing in their tank?

phonto.jpeg IMG_3047.jpeg cd91d3b3-2bb1-4e00-a0fc-8096b8b05e37.jpeg
 
Those were actually frags i was hoping to grow out to new colonies. Took quite a long time to get there, still haven’t been able to get it to a mini colony
I am/was impressed with the coverage across the plug, but obviously I don’t know how much time it took for the frag to fill the spaces.

I did read and understand that it is a slow grower but as long as it is thriving then there is a reasonable chance that it will eventually hit stride in your system and then it will grow quickly, like it does in the wild?

If they all grew like weeds from the start then we all would have more success and frags to share at lower prices.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 9 47.4%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 4 21.1%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 3 15.8%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 5.3%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 5.3%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 5.3%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new