SRO 6,000 EXT with Askol 1500 pump???

  • Thread starter Thread starter casey187
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

casey187

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 26, 2013
Messages
183
Reaction score
1
Location
Kansas City
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thinking of buying a new skimmer as i have added some extra water volume with 75g refugium and 75g frag tank on to my 300 display. I found a SRO 6000 EXT with a Askol 1500 pump. I am a little leery of pulling the trigger on it because i can not find much info on the pump and assume that the Bubble blaster 5000 is better since they don't offer the Askol pump anymore. Anyone have any experience with this skimmer and pump?
 
The askol pump was suppose to be a great pump.
I was going to swap out the 2 sicce pumps on my skimmer for a askol, but just never had the $300 they were asking for them.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW LONG HAVE YOU PERSONALLY KEPT YOUR LONGEST-SERVING CURRENT RESIDENT?

  • Under 1 year

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 1 to under 3 years

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 3 to under 5 years

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • 5 to under 10 years

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • 10 to under 20 years

    Votes: 2 40.0%
  • 20+ years

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • I’ve lost track

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new