• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

St Thomas Mushrooms for sale

Pola0502ds

Zoa Addict
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am selling off my St. Thomas collection, prices are below each picture. Shipping from Ohio. I charge actual shipping rates but will cover $25 of it, you cover the rest. Pay by paypal and you include enough to cover paypal fee.

All shrooms are mounted to 2" frag disc. Non of these shrooms for sale have ever been fragged, they are very healthy and happy.

Standard DOA offered. If you believe you have an issue, take picture of coral in big. Opening bag voids DOA. You must send this to me within 2 hours of signing for package. You almost must receive package on first delivery attempt. If you do have an issue, you receive full credit minus shipping.

IMG_2015.jpg
$175 - roughly 3" big boy

IMG_2018.jpg

$125

IMG_2022.jpg
$125

IMG_2023.jpg

$125

OP
OP
Pola0502ds

Pola0502ds

Zoa Addict
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
10% off noe through christmas. I have a bunch of other shrooms and zoas for sale as well that you can buy to make shipping worth it

the3rd

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
10% off noe through christmas. I have a bunch of other shrooms and zoas for sale as well that you can buy to make shipping worth it
Could you send me pic of zoas and shroom you have for sale

Set it and forget it: Do you change your aquascape as your corals grow?

• I regularly change something in my aquascape.

Votes: 15 9.6%
  • I occasionally change something in my aquascape.

Votes: 43 27.4%
  • I rarely change something in my aquascape.

Votes: 76 48.4%
  • I never change something in my aquascape.

Votes: 20 12.7%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 1.9%
Back