Stalker cleaner shrimp.

WhitePanther93

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 24, 2019
Messages
1,642
Reaction score
1,332
Location
Williamstown NJ
What state or country do you live in
New Jersey
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So on top of being a thief, my cleaner shrimp is a stalker. I have a rainbow bubble tip anemone who usually likes to hang out on a rock in the back corner of my tank, with my cleaner shrimp usually hanging out just below him, actively waiting for food to steal from my anemone. Well today I noticed my anemone has decided to take a stroll across the back pane of my tank. But guess whose antennas I can see coming from the rockwork across from where the anemone has stopped for the moment. Now I know why he’s doing this, Easy food blah, blah, blah. But I just wish he was less of a sociopath and would just clean my fish like his name suggests he would.
 
Wishful thinking unfortunately. Mine likes to swim backwards and upside down to the food which I enjoy watching.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 4.7%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 7.1%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 18 21.2%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 25 29.4%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 10.6%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 4 4.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 11 12.9%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 8.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new