Stand Build Confirmation

  • Thread starter Thread starter dbl
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
@dbl me likey!!!!
Show off that woodworking master skills, well done sir, well done!
 
@dbl me likey!!!!
Show off that woodworking master skills, well done sir, well done!

Coming from you sir, that means a great deal. Thanks a bunch. Now on to the gazebo - not!!!!!!
 
Now on to the gazebo - not!!!!!!
lol, wife's been on me to paint that darn gazebo too but, I like the look of unfinished wood to much... yes I'm slacking:rolleyes:

Can't wait to see how you finish the stand, will you be making a canopy also?
 
Last edited:
lol, wife's been on me to paint that darn gazebo but, I like the look of unfinished wood to much...

Can't wait to see how you finish the stand, will you be making a canopy also?

I agree...keep stalling her and keep the raw wood...good luck with that though!

Actually I built this for my neighbor and he's finishing it. It's going to sting a little, but my bet is he'll probably end up painting it black. No canopy either...my generosity has its limits. :)
 
If (when) I move to Florida we can go into the custom aquariums furniture business [emoji12]!
 
I wish I had these skills! OMG that is art right there..

What tools do you use and I assume this is either a hobby or profession because that is very professionally built!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.8%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 5.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 21 20.2%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 33 31.7%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 8.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 8.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 14 13.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 6.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new