Stand w/ canopy for 75 g reef tank

jquary1030

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 12, 2023
Messages
12
Reaction score
7
Location
Edgewood
What state or country do you live in
New Mexico
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey guys, I am looking to build a new stand with a canopy for my 75g tank. Anyone now where I could find some plans or ideas. My idea for the stand frame would be 4x4s and 2x4s. Any ideas would be greater appreciated!
 
Hey guys, I am looking to build a new stand with a canopy for my 75g tank. Anyone now where I could find some plans or ideas. My idea for the stand frame would be 4x4s and 2x4s. Any ideas would be greater appreciated!
4x4s aren't needed. Check youtube for builds. That's where I got the info for my 90g. Even my stand which is good for a 120g also, doesn't use 4x4s
 
4x4s aren't needed. Check youtube for builds. That's where I got the info for my 90g. Even my stand which is good for a 120g also, doesn't use 4x4s
Good to know!
 
With respect to aquarium hoods, I’m totally in favor of them. Much more polished look, I feel.
 

Attachments

  • 20E30B17-CC4D-4859-B81C-80A8E0E76F19.jpeg
    20E30B17-CC4D-4859-B81C-80A8E0E76F19.jpeg
    161.1 KB · Views: 116
  • B15025C2-D6D6-41EA-85D9-1D2A11B1A84C.jpeg
    B15025C2-D6D6-41EA-85D9-1D2A11B1A84C.jpeg
    163.5 KB · Views: 84

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 9 28.1%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 11 34.4%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 6 18.8%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 9.4%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 10 31.3%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 7 21.9%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 15.6%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 28.1%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 15.6%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 15.6%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 7 21.9%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new