Standout Rhizo

  • Thread starter Thread starter gparr
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

gparr

Waterbox Keeper
View Badges
Joined
Aug 3, 2008
Messages
2,137
Reaction score
20
Location
NW Chicago Suburbs
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This Rhizotrochus typus belongs to Jeni "Pufferpunk" Tyrell.

jenirhizo01a.jpg
 
Always great shots!
Do you shoot in raw? And what type of post processing do you do?
I live in Chicago area and would love to come to the class that your having next Saturday, unfortunately I work on Saturdays.
 
CSJIII,
Thanks.
Yes, I always shoot in RAW. I do as little post-processing as possible. Adjust white balance, curves and shadow/highlight, sharpening.
Gary
 
I finally have a tank with a flat front and snapped a few pics last night. Turned out good but I think I am going to redo and snap in RAW. Do you do all your post processing in PS?
 
White balance adjustment and RAW conversion in Canon's DPP, additional processing in Photoshop CS3.
Gary
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 6 28.6%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 10 47.6%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 2 9.5%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 7 33.3%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 3 14.3%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 10 47.6%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 7 33.3%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 3 14.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new