Star Wars Fan from Salinas, CA.

  • Thread starter Thread starter Greedo
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Welcome to R2R!

welcom.jpg
 
Welcome home, you will love it here!

Keep us posted on your build!
 
Welcome to Reef to Reef I'm so glad you found this wonderful Community the people are kind and full of information there's never a stupid question. There's a lot of fun and new adventures for everybody in the Salt Water World I'm glad you chose to be part of us, again welcome to reef2reef
 
Welcome to R2R.
 

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 4 19.0%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 14.3%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 1 4.8%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 6 28.6%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 5 23.8%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 1 4.8%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 1 4.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new