Starcki Damsel

  • Thread starter Thread starter tmscott89
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

tmscott89

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 7, 2019
Messages
288
Reaction score
49
What state or country do you live in
Arkansas
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So I have a 90 gallon tank currently with hermits/snails as clean up crew. Two banggai cardinals, two ocellaris clownfish, one yellow tang, and one coral beauty. I really want a damsel because of how great they look but I’ve heard nothing but nightmare aggression stories. I stumbled upon reading about the Starcki Damsel and sites have stated they are less aggressive. Does anyone have any personal experience with this? Preferably with similar tank size and species that are in mine?
 
I moved my response to the other forum!
 
Last edited:

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 4 16.0%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 8.0%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new