Starfire glass

  • Thread starter Thread starter OCDiver
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

OCDiver

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 20, 2011
Messages
74
Reaction score
0
Location
Orange County, CA
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey guys/gals, I'm looking to build my own glass fish tank, and was wondering if anyone knows of a place that sells glass cut to order besides glasscages.com. I have been on GARF's website to give me exact calculations. I live in SoCal so the closer the better...I dont trust shipping with glass, but will if I have to. I want 3 panels of starfire and bottom and back, black glass all at .5"

Thanks,

Corey
 
You should do what I did and just call all the glass shops within a 50-60 mile radius and get quotes. Or whatever you feel like driving based on the cost.
I found many were totally outragous and a few fair ones, and 1 that wanted my business.
 
Plus I don't think you would get the attention to details like polishing and beveling from GC as you would from a local shop.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 2 4.0%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 2 4.0%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 12 24.0%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 13 26.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 2.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 8 16.0%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 2 4.0%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 16.0%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 2 4.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new