Starfish eating my Zoanthids

El Patron

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 31, 2009
Messages
56
Reaction score
27
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I had a suspicion that I was losing Zoanthids because of these little starfish. But I read in some places that they are safe. Today I saw one in action. Tell me what you think.
20261005_145328_73899C0B-4393-4B4B-8BAC-3D5AF5DC4E93.png


20261005_145328_441CFE09-06E5-4D8B-817B-C2308FE73C16.png


20261005_145328_21A2D9F1-B800-4DA6-A248-7124CE3624A3.png
 
Yep they sure do...
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 3 50.0%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new