Starfish ID?

Matt Bravo

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 11, 2022
Messages
774
Reaction score
377
Location
New York
What state or country do you live in
New York
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey guys, I recently moved some rocks from another tank into this system and found this little guy in the sand bed moving about. any possible ideas and should it be pulled? (Asking since I don’t think I would have the space to add a fish that would be a predator to the starfish incase I become infested with starfish)

ABCEA126-FC4E-4041-8FFD-42B4D2226587.jpeg B2FA8259-CAA2-4ABA-B3F7-15E236587FE8.jpeg DF5B09BA-E604-43E6-A144-F14E683DE7BA.jpeg 4926E40F-3218-44BF-8889-9FD996F83076.jpeg
 

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 3 27.3%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 4 36.4%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 3 27.3%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 2 18.2%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 3 27.3%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 3 27.3%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 4 36.4%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 5 45.5%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 4 36.4%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 2 18.2%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 27.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new