Starfish keep dying!

I am actually trying one right now. Came in looking really healthy. I am hoping an 8’x3’ sandbed will help. It is a mixture of Tampa Bay live sand and CaribSea Fiji Pink.
IMG_4499.jpeg
beautiful! let me know how it holds up. As of today my last star is losing the tip of one of its arms...I have tried spot feeding it just won't eat anything i give it.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.7%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 15 27.8%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 18 33.3%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 6 11.1%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.9%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 5.6%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 6 11.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 5.6%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new