Start and one year later

joshjjet

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 25, 2024
Messages
5
Reaction score
9
Location
Saskatchewan
What state or country do you live in
Canada
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Good day

I am newer to the salt water journey. Only been in the hobby for just over a year but wanted to show every one my little fluval Evo. My set up is chaber one usually a skimmer but media basket in it now. Chamber two chaeto and a light. Chamber three upgraded pump, heater and ato. I also run ai blade grow light. I keep water changes simple about 5 gallons every month and have not had to dose any thing except for magnesium once.




Messenger_creation_88cfd9e3-3b65-4930-9925-e5f638e61ffa.png 20250110_151906.jpg IMG_20250322_170714.jpg
 

Attachments

  • VID_20250225_154826.mp4
    18.5 MB
Last edited:
Good day

I am newer to the salt water journey. Only been in the hobby for just over a year but wanted to show every one my little fluval Evo. My set up is chaber one usually a skimmer but media basket in it now. Chamber two chaeto and a light. Chamber three upgraded pump, heater and ato. I also run ai blade grow light. I keep water changes simple about 5 gallons every month and have not had to dose any thing except for magnesium once.

Messenger_creation_88cfd9e3-3b65-4930-9925-e5f638e61ffa.png 20250110_151906.jpg
Display looks nice.
 

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 7 36.8%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 6 31.6%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 4 21.1%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 15.8%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 3 15.8%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 4 21.1%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 26.3%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 47.4%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 26.3%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 4 21.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 15.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new