StArt smart complete bacteria

TitusStar

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 14, 2022
Messages
602
Reaction score
166
Location
Simi valley
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Hello y’all noobie question here, but currently cycling a tank and I am adding live bacteria to assist with the cycle when I pour in the dosage is there a recommended spot to pour it. I notice when the fish see it they try and eat it and spit it out right away. Currently have 2 chromis to kickstart.
all replies appreciated
 
If your tank is not cycled, you should NOT have fish in it!!!!!
SmartSelect_20221030_141142_Chrome.jpg

I could be wrong because I'm a noob too. However directly on microbacter website in the directions for their XLM product is clearly says to add a hardy fish. Not sure what product he's using tho maybe different directions. If your adding Amonia with the xlm not a good idea. If I'm wrong please correct me cuz I have a Cromie too.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 6.0%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 23 19.8%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 37 31.9%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 8.6%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 7.8%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 16 13.8%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new