Starting’em off young

  • Thread starter Thread starter Reef-junky
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Reef-junky

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 5, 2017
Messages
2,888
Reaction score
4,202
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My son saw this at Costco and jump right on it. (I would never get this game for him. I do however want to get pac man.)

D18BDD25-949D-49D2-A228-848EBE96EEB1.jpeg A429FEDC-2B13-4762-8ACD-3EE4D314CED7.jpeg
 
I almost bought the galaga one like that a while back . That was a great game back in the day .
 
I almost bought the galaga one like that a while back . That was a great game back in the day .

At the price you can get a 1up arcade for you can’t beat it. I’ve been looking at this one.

E853672F-585D-4C97-8CBC-3DAD98777DD1.png
 
I’ve looked at those as well online. Just couldn’t pull the trigger as me wife reminds me how old I am now ! Haha.
Maybe next year
 
I still play games just not as much as I use to. Fixing up the basement so something like this would fit right in.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 1 3.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 1 3.4%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 7 24.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 7 24.1%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 1 3.4%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 6 20.7%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 1 3.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new