Starting a 60 gallon rimless cube

I bought another 11 pounds of live rock today. Heres the pic, Im still going to buy more live rock next week, This is all I could afford for this week!

IMG_2387.jpg
 
Are you only using the one MP10, or will you upgrading to 2 of them? I have a 24x24x12 and 1 is good, but 2 would be better.

Very nice setup, btw!
 
Are you only using the one MP10, or will you upgrading to 2 of them? I have a 24x24x12 and 1 is good, but 2 would be better.

Very nice setup, btw!

Thank you! I will be getting one more later on, so i can sync the two.
 
Got a few more rocks, but still have to get more next week. Not to sure if Im in love with my scape, but it will do untill next week.

IMG_2392.jpg
 
I added one more rock in the middle bottom. I like the look so far. Will add some more LV next week.

IMG_2394.jpg
 
Nice progress Darian!
 
Looks Elegant! Nice!
 
Is this the deep blue 60G cube? If so, can you let me know how many sides are low iron glass? Nice build so far.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.6%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 6.3%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 22 19.6%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 35 31.3%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 8.0%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 8.0%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 16 14.3%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 8.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new