Starting a 60 gallon rimless cube

Very nice tank and gorgeous clowns. How is your tang doing. I miss not being able to keep tangs and even though I love my cube, I am looking forward to my next tank being large enough to be able to house a few. Good luck with it.

Thank you...the tang is doing well
 
Really nice looking tank. I'm getting ready to tear down my current 210 and do a 60 cube, hopefully looks as nice as yours when im done.
 
awesome tank!! Is the vortech pump enough for the 60 deep blue? I am picking up a Deep blue 60 this friday. Also what refug did you buy? THanks
 
awesome tank!! Is the vortech pump enough for the 60 deep blue? I am picking up a Deep blue 60 this friday. Also what refug did you buy? THanks

Thank you! The Vortech is doing fine for the 60. The refugium I'm using is an
[h=3]Aqueon Modular ProFlex Model 1. Good luck with your tank.[/h]
 
Here is a pic of my cube and some pics of my snowcassos....
DSC_0624.jpg


DSC_0570.jpg


DSC_0596.jpg
 
Last edited:

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.6%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 6.3%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 22 19.8%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 35 31.5%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 8.1%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 8.1%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 16 14.4%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 8 7.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new