Starting a 60 gallon rimless cube

Nice tank thats what I have been looking at. Like the fish too.
 
Heres an update pic of my snowcassos

DSC_0772.jpg
 
I just recently purchased this tank, and its beautiful. I am trying to decide what sump/skimmer setup I should run. It looks like yours is an external skimmer? How is that working for you?
 
I apologize if I missed it, but who makes this tank? Was it custom or pre-fabricated?
 
I just recently purchased this tank, and its beautiful. I am trying to decide what sump/skimmer setup I should run. It looks like yours is an external skimmer? How is that working for you?

I wouldnt recomend the external skimmer..Ive had a few instances with water overflowing. I just didnt have space for one in my refugium.
 
Here are some pics of my picasso I just received today from Doni....He paired right up with my other picasso. His dorsal fin looks nicked up, hopefully it will heal.

DSC_0969.jpg


DSC_0972.jpg


DSC_0912.jpg


DSC_0907.jpg


DSC_0900.jpg
 
Last edited:

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.6%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 6.3%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 22 19.8%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 35 31.5%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 8.1%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 8.1%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 16 14.4%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 8 7.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new