Starting a 60 gallon rimless cube

Here are some top down shots of some of my Z's & P's

IMG_3156.jpg


IMG_3161.jpg


IMG_3162.jpg
 
I need to take notes from you on setting up a Tank. first thing I do is hook up the pump and fill the Tank with water and worry about hooking up other stuff later. Lol not the smartest way. Good looking Tank and nice planing. :thumbup:

Sent from my tank using tapatalk
 
I need to take notes from you on setting up a Tank. first thing I do is hook up the pump and fill the Tank with water and worry about hooking up other stuff later. Lol not the smartest way. Good looking Tank and nice planing. :thumbup:

Sent from my tank using tapatalk

Thanks Nathan..this is my second tank so I learned to be patient, but I was the same when I set up my first tank. Good Luck!
 
haha. i was thinking about fragging a head off of each but didnt really want to hassle with it and now i can stick to selling the rocks and the 90g i have to upgrade. just making more room for more... lol
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.6%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 6.3%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 22 19.8%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 35 31.5%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 8.1%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 8.1%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 16 14.4%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 8 7.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new