Starting a new SW

  • Thread starter Thread starter Shelby2012
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Shelby2012

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 5, 2012
Messages
70
Reaction score
0
Location
Brooklyn, NY
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello Everybody!

For the last couple of weeks I did a lot of research, reading and visiting some NY lfs. My shopping is almost completed and I expect 2 shippment soon.
I have some experience in fresh water aquarium but salt water one is completely new to me.
I live in Brooklyn, NY. I am a professional photographer (although I've never in my career photographed aquarium life). I have a wife and two kids. My daughter is studying and my son is in the military, just reurned from Kuwait.
At some point I kept a fresh water aquarium for them but now when they are adult I can have this hobby for myself :sure:.
See you around!
 
Welcome to R2R :) Make sure to create a build thread under the Member Tanks section and make sure to join the new members contest.

I have a brother in Kuwait right now :(
 
Welcome, looking forward to seeing your tank. Your gonna love this hobby so much. R2R is a great group, they will teach you everything you'll ever need to know.
 
Welcome to R2R!!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 6 27.3%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 10 45.5%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 2 9.1%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 7 31.8%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 11 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 7 31.8%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new