Starting my tank back up.

  • Thread starter Thread starter tperk9784
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

tperk9784

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 6, 2010
Messages
75
Reaction score
4
Location
Chattanooga TN
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well it looks like there is not much activity on here anymore. my tank sat dry for over a year when I moved into my new house. I just got it set back up and I am looking for Macro algae for my display tank and possible some reef rubble for my sump. I'll be looking for some softies in a few months.

Tim
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 6 4.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.3%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 25 18.2%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 46 33.6%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.7%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.3%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.3%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 20 14.6%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.6%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new