OP
XtraKargo

XtraKargo

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Hello and welcome to r2r,hope all is well with yourself and your family ^_^
Thanks so much! One of the reasons I am this active this weekend is due to our family being diagnosed with Omicron last Thursday. Plus it gave me the chance to slow down and get my Reef-Pi going and installed.
Welcome to R2R!
Thanks!
Welcome to R2R!
Thanks again!
Hello and welcome to R2R. Glad to have you.

you're welcome love GIF're welcome love GIF
Glad to be here! Thank you!

WirelessMike

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This has to be my 6th or 7th salt tank, and I forget how many freshwater I've owned. This is a 65 gallon corner (3 sides with a large bow front). My folks were into aquariums when I was little and I was introduced to saltwater around '95. Please don't think this makes me any kind of an expert. I like to think a life long learner. One of the reasons I'm here is the info on the Reef-Pi and how that gets going. (I had been tinkering with it offline for a month now, and just installed it today!)

I like hands on things, and I don't know a better way to work with the kids on some of the nifty stuff we find in this hobby. We got out the microscope the other night to hang out with some copepods. The kiddos are always excited to help us pick the next critter, and I can't keep the missus from buying more Zoas so here we go!

FTS from earlier today, and I plan to make a build thread. Just a nice snowy weekend here, and I'd rather be at the computer this moment.

20220116_134347_resized.jpg

As well as a few favorites for the time being.

20220115_153055_resized.jpg
20220115_153012_resized.jpg
20220115_153021_resized.jpg

I look forward to seeing where this goes, and can't wait to see some of your tanks along the way!

LAter DAys,

XK
Welcome! Great looking tank.

ying yang

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks so much! One of the reasons I am this active this weekend is due to our family being diagnosed with Omicron last Thursday. Plus it gave me the chance to slow down and get my Reef-Pi going and installed.

Thanks!

Thanks again!

Glad to be here! Thank you!
Well hopefully you and your family get over it sooner,rather than later,and a little time to relax now and then is needed ( shame under these circumstances ) as we not robots right ,but saying that even robuts get stopped for a reset/ getting oiled lol

Anyway hope you get great enjoyment from your tank for you and your family and wishing you all the best regarding this stupid virus ^_^

OP
OP
XtraKargo

XtraKargo

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Well hopefully you and your family get over it sooner,rather than later,and a little time to relax now and then is needed ( shame under these circumstances ) as we not robots right ,but saying that even robuts get stopped for a reset/ getting oiled lol

Anyway hope you get great enjoyment from your tank for you and your family and wishing you all the best regarding this stupid virus ^_^
Thank you for those kind words, sage advice, and the well wishes. 4 out of the 5 kiddos are dealing with it, and the one we were worried about seems to be fine for now. ;Happy I'm taking it easy for the time being, and my lovely has not come down with a symptom one! Thank goodness!

This too shall pass. With everyone stopping by to say hi and such I'm sure I will be starting a new habit of checking in on R2R through out 2022.

Fish Think Pink

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This has to be my 6th or 7th salt tank, and I forget how many freshwater I've owned. This is a 65 gallon corner (3 sides with a large bow front). My folks were into aquariums when I was little and I was introduced to saltwater around '95. Please don't think this makes me any kind of an expert. I like to think a life long learner. One of the reasons I'm here is the info on the Reef-Pi and how that gets going. (I had been tinkering with it offline for a month now, and just installed it today!)

I like hands on things, and I don't know a better way to work with the kids on some of the nifty stuff we find in this hobby. We got out the microscope the other night to hang out with some copepods. The kiddos are always excited to help us pick the next critter, and I can't keep the missus from buying more Zoas so here we go!

FTS from earlier today, and I plan to make a build thread. Just a nice snowy weekend here, and I'd rather be at the computer this moment.

I look forward to seeing where this goes, and can't wait to see some of your tanks along the way!

LAter DAys,

XK

Welcome! Glad you joined.

Let me be among the first to say CONGRATS for already starting your build thread and getting your badge - YOU ARE ROCKING IT!! Tank looks great - thanks for sharing photos.

This is a good reference book type online article I still review:

OP
OP
XtraKargo

XtraKargo

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Welcome! Glad you joined.

Let me be among the first to say CONGRATS for already starting your build thread and getting your badge - YOU ARE ROCKING IT!! Tank looks great - thanks for sharing photos.

This is a good reference book type online article I still review:
Righteous! Thanks for the assist.

attiland

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

LAter DAys,

XK
Welcome to R2R
Welcome to R2R.JPG

Rock solid aquascape: Does the weight of the rocks in your aquascape matter?

• The weight of the rocks is a key factor.

Votes: 12 9.0%
  • The weight of the rocks is one of many factors.

Votes: 46 34.3%
  • The weight of the rocks is a minor factor.

Votes: 43 32.1%
  • The weight of the rocks is not a factor.

Votes: 31 23.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 1.5%
Back