OP
mamarea4

mamarea4

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Mamarea4 welcome to the reef. I discovered this forum as it seemed to always come up when I googled a question. Finally joined, then chose to become a supporting member and later a partner member to keep the forum available for others to come. My wife @Ocean_Queenie and I started culturing copepods and phytoplankton eventually selling some on here as a hobbyist. Eventually we decided to try to make a career out of it so we are now sponsors as well. I love the Reef2 Reef community here and the wealth of knowledge. Thanks for joining us.
I agree! This is an amazing place for information! Now I need to make sure I am responsible with how much time I spend on the forums! I already love this hobby because there will always be so much to learn!

danimal1211

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome to R2R. I have your tanks slightly larger sister the 1.5g peninsula. It’s been coming along great. The light isn’t gonna bleach out any acros but it’ll suffice

Attachments

• IMG_0398.jpeg
    IMG_0398.jpeg
    130.9 KB · Views: 23

shrimpnreefdude

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So awesome! Welcome to R2R!
Sacha Baron Cohen Husband GIF by Amazon Prime Video

You must have the luckiest the husband on the planet...or you're lucky to have him! Who's this mysterious reefing husband? Does he mind if you have a R2R "friend"? ;):face-blowing-a-kiss::face-with-hand-over-mouth:

I'm excited to follow your journey!

It's currently on day 6 of cycling with some live rock both in the display tank and in the sump. Checking parameters today!
I'd bet money that's it is good to go already!

Welcome to R2R. I have your tanks slightly larger sister the 1.5g peninsula. It’s been coming along great. The light isn’t gonna bleach out any acros but it’ll suffice
Gorgeous peninsula tank. I really like that one!

Did I spy with my little eye a big ole Behringer amp in the background?! :star-struck:

OP
OP
mamarea4

mamarea4

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I think the are called dwarf tangs. Something along the lines of a naso.
What is a naso?

I'm thinking I'm going to keep it to coral. I'd honestly feel really bad about keeping a fish in that small of a tank.....even if it were a micro or dwarf size.

kevgib67

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What is a naso?

I'm thinking I'm going to keep it to coral. I'd honestly feel really bad about keeping a fish in that small of a tank.....even if it were a micro or dwarf size.
It was a joke, naso tangs get up to 18” and require a minimum of a 200g tank. I’ve seen some really cool invert only tanks.

OP
OP
mamarea4

mamarea4

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It was a joke, naso tangs get up to 18” and require a minimum of a 200g tank. I’ve seen some really cool invert only tanks.
I thought so.... but I never assume I know everything! I love this forum! I now know I need to try to keep up with you jokesters! Keep it coming!

Reef By Steele

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
18   0   0
I agree! This is an amazing place for information! Now I need to make sure I am responsible with how much time I spend on the forums! I already love this hobby because there will always be so much to learn!
I have found myself staying up way too late jumping from thread to thread. Never gets old. But yes, has to be held to a responsible amount of time.

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 20 12.8%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 11 7.1%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.6%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 23 14.7%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 90 57.7%
  • Other.

Votes: 11 7.1%
Back