Starting to turn a corner...

  • Thread starter Thread starter 143MPCo
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Please, by all means continue! haha Everything has great polyp extension, healthy looking tank. Got any full tank shots?

Thanks, nope next time when I get the other 180 up and running.
 
Fantastic pictures! I appreciate when people post pictures like these. They inspire me to keep going/learning so one day I can have an aquarium like this.
Absolute beauty!
 
Can't wait to come over and shoot the 180 Alex. Glad you like the pics. Sorry forgot to do FTS I like te macro close ups
 
Thank you!

Can't wait to come over and shoot the 180 Alex. Glad you like the pics. Sorry forgot to do FTS I like te macro close ups

Ummm... "like" that's an understatement Bro! Really, THANK YOU for taking the time to shoot the tank man!:thumb:
 
Awesome, just awesome!

As always, thanks to Franky for his awesome skills! He allows us to use his photography all over CTARS & he's always available to our members...
 
Hey I know that fish! Everything looks great What type of fish is the first fish picture?
 
Hey I know that fish! Everything looks great What type of fish is the first fish picture?

Hello Kurt, you should I got him from you :thumb:... lol... it's a Vlamingii Tang (Naso vlamingii).
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 8 47.1%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 5.9%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 11.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new