Starting up a new nano

Itsadeepbluesea

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 21, 2020
Messages
180
Reaction score
626
Location
Maine
What state or country do you live in
Maine
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm starting up a new nano and wanted to share. The stand is custom made. The tank is a JBJ 20g.

1667432716345.png


1667432779353.png
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 7 43.8%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 6.3%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 12.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new