Starting Zeolight System

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Onurs

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi ihave 700 Liters SPS tank
I am using zeovit system but i have work travels every week so i its not working very well for me. so i need a system i can dose everything with dosing pump and
I plan to switch Zeolight system.
i have some questions.
1) Can i Dose Ultramin S with dosing pump ?
2) do we dose everything nights after lights off when polyps extension maximum like zeovit ?
3) I read your zeolight intructions .You tell dose color element every 4 days.What is different with dosing it every day with dosing pump or every 4 days ?
4) my po4 and no3 is already undedectable . do i need dose ultra amin and ultra organics ?
5) which product is carbon sourcce for bacteries?
6)i use MH lights 2 x Radium 20K 400Watt + 200 Watt full spectrum led is this combination good for your system.
7)Your sell zeolit stones in 1 Liter cups . 1 liter Zeolit is how much KG?
8) im using Ca Reaktor with caraib sea media . so doesnt use balling method . Do i need to dose any other product ?
9) have u ever used this system with biopellet ? cleaning zeolit is problem for me :(

Fauna Marin

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi,

Our Zeolight system is a more maintenance friendly approach that eliminates the need to dose products on a daily basis. Most of the products which make up the system can be put on dosing pump and dosed at any time of the day.

This includes:
  • Ultra Min S
  • Color Elements (Red, Blue, Green)
  • Ultra Easy K+

Color Elements can be dosed every 4 days or once per week. If you want to split the dose and add CE everyday, you can do this also.

Reef Vitality and Coral Balance should be added every 4 days. If a day is missed, you can dose both products on the next day.

I recommend you first start with the Zeolight components and later add Ultra Amin. Doing so will make it easier to fine tune each product to meet the needs of your tank. The product responsible for nutrient reduction is Reef Vitality; it should not be mixed with Biopellets.

Each 1 Liter container of Zeolight will treat 1,000 Liters. In your case, you would need 700g of Zeolight.

We do offer an automatic Zeolight reactor called, Zeomatic. More info on this product can be found on our website:
www.faunamarin.de

OP
OP
Onurs

Onurs

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thank you very much
Then i have some questions too
1)my no3 and po4 is zero with hanna and lamotte tests is it problem for your system?
Do you recommend using live bacteria to reduce nutrients coz i have good fish stock

Fauna Marin

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Undetectable NO3 and PO4 is not an issue with the Zeolight system. It is actually preferred to have low detectable levels for both because it adds to the available food source and prevents pale coloration. Nitrates up to 5ppm and Phosphates up to 0.04ppm is recommended.

The nutrient reduction product will be Reef Vitality. In the beginning, we recommend to start with half the dosage in order to prevent overdosing. After each week, you can increase the dose until you've either reached the recommended amount or tested your NO3 and PO4 within desirable ranges.

We do also have our Bakto Blend and Therapie set which will reduce nutrients, but first it is best to begin the Zeolight system for at least a couple months before adding the Bakto set to the list.

OP
OP
Onurs

Onurs

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
is there any problem if we want to use refigium ?
for example zeovit system never wants refigium.
are there any negative relationship with Zeolight system And Refigium ?

Fauna Marin

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The growth of macro algae will be slowed and may not survive due to the nutrient reduction of the Zeolight system.

Caring for your picky eaters: What do you feed your finicky fish?

• Live foods

Votes: 7 22.6%
  • Frozen meaty foods

Votes: 25 80.6%
  • Soft pellets

Votes: 7 22.6%
  • Masstick (or comparable)

Votes: 1 3.2%
  • Other

Votes: 2 6.5%
Back