Stay away from Aquatic-sealife.com

Nano_Tuners

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 16, 2018
Messages
3,491
Reaction score
6,471
Location
Colorado
Just wanted to warn others to avoid this place. I got what I thought was a great deal on a controller there, only for it to arrive broken. They were quick to respond to my initial emails for support, but when it came time to return/refund the item (in full accordance with their posted return policy), they simply quit responding. This has gone on for about a month now, fortunately I have my email history with them and hopefully Paypal will step in and refund it for me...

Whats sad is the place seems to have great in person reviews (based in Louisiana I think) but this seems to be one of the occasions where the in-person service is completely different than online service...

tenor.gif
 
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW LONG HAVE YOU PERSONALLY KEPT YOUR LONGEST-SERVING CURRENT RESIDENT?

  • Under 1 year

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 1 to under 3 years

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 3 to under 5 years

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • 5 to under 10 years

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • 10 to under 20 years

    Votes: 2 40.0%
  • 20+ years

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • I’ve lost track

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new