STAY AWAY FROM REEF CLEANERS!!

  • Thread starter Thread starter JurisHP
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

JurisHP

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 15, 2008
Messages
186
Reaction score
13
Location
Philadelphia, PA
I have been dealing with this merchant for about 10 years. I have had some bumps along the way, but nothing like the last, because of which I will NEVER do business with them again. I ordered a CUC for a 180G tank. They shipped it in VERY cold weather and by the time it got to me, a majority of the snails and ALL of the crabs were DOA. I reached-out to them prior to shipping, suggesting that they may want to wait until the weather warms-up a bit--no response. Once I got the dead arrival, I reached-out to them 4 times. ZERO response. No offer to refund me, no apology, no store credit. Nothing! There are PLENTY of other merchants that sell CUC's that will treat their product and espoecially the customer MUCH better. BEWARE OF THIS MERCHANT!
 
Sorry you haven’t heard from us. Can you email me at [email protected]? We have an automated email system that does not reach us when you reply to it, it sends the tracking updates when the package is out for delivery.

Edit- I think I have spoken to you since, but if I am mistaken let me know.
 
Last edited:
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH PART OF YOUR SETUP IS HARDEST TO REACH OR REMOVE FOR ROUTINE MAINTENANCE?

  • Glass behind or beside the tank

    Votes: 17 21.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 8.9%
  • Sump or rear filtration chambers

    Votes: 11 13.9%
  • Skimmer or other filtration equipment

    Votes: 10 12.7%
  • Overflow or plumbing

    Votes: 13 16.5%
  • Lights or lids

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mine is pretty easy to access!

    Votes: 20 25.3%
  • Other—tell us what I missed

    Votes: 1 1.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new