Steelerfan's 46g cube

Looks great, Frankie from VIP is a friend of mine for many years, I would also like to meet you fellas there.
 
Lets do it. Gotta choose a day. I could always pic up something else from there :)
 
Have not had an opportunity to post as I am trying to do the good husband thing and spend some time with the wife but will try to post tomorrow
 
Ok, jump forward a bit as the tank has already cycled and now it is time to add livestock







Peppermint shrimp

IMG_9107.jpg








Bangaii cardinals

IMG_9108.jpg








and a Royal Gramma

IMG_9109.jpg
 
Wow... Reef Savvy, Tunze, and i-Tech! (how did you get a new i-Tech by the way)..

Excellent equipment list. The tank is coming along nicely!
 
Great job; love the list, perfect tank build with the size tank you have but it didnt happen unless theres a FTS to prove it. I second the question on the I-Tech; looks brand new.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 4.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 6.7%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 20 22.2%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 27 30.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.1%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 10.0%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 5 5.6%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 11 12.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 7.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new