Stellar Aussie SPS packs *FREE SHIPPING*

CherryCorals

10K Club member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 29, 2006
Messages
10,252
Reaction score
6,605
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Pack #1 $150
CHE_4427.jpg


Pack #2 $200
CHE_4428.jpg


Pack #3 $200 (much lager frags, check out that prostrata!)
CHE_4429.jpg


WYSIWYG mini colonies $80 each

CHE_4431.jpg

CHE_4432.jpg

CHE_4433.jpg


This one isn't Aussie but its a wicked captive grown Tenuis $50
CHE_4434.jpg


I don't normally do PM's but in this case pm me if interested, I will be posting them to the site late tonight if no takers here.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 6 25.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 12 50.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 8 33.3%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 12 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 7 29.2%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new