Stenner Dual Head Auto Water Change

Item Price
360
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Shipping
YES shipping is available

sevitz5

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 29, 2017
Messages
696
Reaction score
133
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I bought this pump about 6 months ago for AWC. It works amazing…..Stenner is a commercial brand and these are bullet proof. This pump will do up to 100gpd, I was doing 3 gallons in about 45 minutes. I have started the Reef Moonshine program and no longer do water changes. This pump is still on the original tubes due to such a low run time. I have spare tubes and extras that come with it. Shipping is included at $360
IMG_1617.jpeg
IMG_1618.jpeg
IMG_1619.jpeg
IMG_1620.png
 
That's a good deal. Just bought same one 2 weeks ago. Bump for you and good luck. These pumps are top of the line.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 4 14.8%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 12 44.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 11.1%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 3.7%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 3.7%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 4 14.8%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 7.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new