Stepping Down

Manose

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello,
Many of you know me from the Black Box study thread and some met me from the many discussions we have had here about the Noopsyche light.
I have been a spokes person for this light since it made its debut on Reef2Reef but that time I am sad to say has unfortunately come to and end.
Because of medical and personal reasons I have decided to step down for an extended time after being a spokesman for this wonderful company called Noopsyche and return to being a normal everyday reef hobbyist. This will give me time to focus on my threads and my own tank.
I plan on still being very active on the forums but this time just as a hobbyist.
Thanks to all that have gotten to know through this wonderful experience.

Thanks,
Matt

P.S. To those guys that only trolled or saw bad things in the work I did sorry but you will not be missed:p

DMG Reef

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Unfortunately, the trolls sometimes have the loudest voices. But I followed your threads and always appreciated the hard work and great information that you supplied us "quiet" observers.

Thanks for all of your hard work!!

Ruben's Reef

Ruben's Reef
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sorry to heard that Matt. Thank you for your hard work, time and dedication you put on the Noopsyche lights threads. I wasn't able to meet you at RAP in Orlando cus I had a fatality in the family.

Lowell Lemon

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
No worries about the change but your contribution to the light discussion will be missed! You provided a valuable resource all for the cost of free! You are to be commended for your unselfish acts of helping to advance the hobby one dollar at a time! I wish you good health and a better tomorrow! Well done indeed.

dantimdad

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I agree with @Lowell Lemon

Also, I personally am glad you started the black box thread or we would probably have never met. I consider you a friend and look forward to seeing you in a couple weeks.

Thanks @Manose for all you have done and will do for this hobby!

crusso1993

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sorry to see this but I realize you do have much on your plate. Wishing you and your family better health and, as usual, sending good vibes.

Caring for your picky eaters: What do you feed your finicky fish?

• Live foods

Votes: 20 31.3%
  • Frozen meaty foods

Votes: 52 81.3%
  • Soft pellets

Votes: 10 15.6%
  • Masstick (or comparable)

Votes: 7 10.9%
  • Other

Votes: 3 4.7%
Back