Steves led with hurricane X

Bpoff123

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have just installed steves led with the hurricane X controller. Lights come on manually, but when I go through the setting and set it up how I like it will not work. I go through and adjust the settings and at the end where is says exit, when I hit exit it just turns the lights to night mode. I have been tinkering with it since 2 pm and can't figure it out. Does anyone have some insight on what I may be doing wrong or if it may not be me?

Ajayabb

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
And once you exit settings it goes right to night mode correct ? Something isn’t right with the unit. It’s not you I would email Steve’s Leds for troubleshooting

OP
OP
Bpoff123

Bpoff123

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
And once you exit settings it goes right to night mode correct ? Something isn’t right with the unit. It’s not you I would email Steve’s Leds for troubleshooting
Yes I set it up and then when I hit exit. Boom straight to night mode

OP
OP
Bpoff123

Bpoff123

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Email Jeff at Steve’s Leds customer service. They are pretty responsive from what I have heard
Yeah I emailed them about an hour ago I just didn't know if anyone had some insight for a quick fix or If anyone had any issues I am having. I'm really hoping not to damage any coral in this transition of lights. I can't reinstall my previous light till tomorow afternoon

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Is it set on military time? If it is what you think is 7pm is really 7am.

OP
OP
Bpoff123

Bpoff123

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Tell me what kind of dogfish you want and you have a deal brotha

OP
OP
Bpoff123

Bpoff123

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I will give you a shout tomorrow if steves doesn't get back with me by then. Thanks man

Back