>>>Stick Collectors DREAM PACK!!!!!<<<

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

OP
OP
Battlecorals

Battlecorals

Aquaculturist
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
It's the swotr milli that's been through a cal spike then tank move then 4 days no power my buddy took it put it in his tank when it became clear that power was not gonna come back on for many days after sandy it lost its color and PE when he gave it back it was grey no PE now the pink is comming back and blue looks pretty darn good I got the pink and blue back hoping the green pops back up at some point but man what a nice milli

Classic. I'd say it's doing quite well then indeed. I have been looking at a 1/2 nub of sotr for like a year now. It has been practically dormant:(

OP
OP
Battlecorals

Battlecorals

Aquaculturist
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Lot's of interest no takers yet. lets make this one a little easier on the pocketbook

699 shipped takes it!!!!!!!!

Zack

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Classic. I'd say it's doing quite well then indeed. I have been looking at a 1/2 nub of sotr for like a year now. It has been practically dormant:(

I've had a piece for almost two months and it was brown when it came in, its now coloring up and has encrusted on to the rockwork a bit.(plug was half covered already)Yesterday I noticed the first nub of new growth, woo hoo!

As for the pack, what an incredible price Adam. I can't believe it hasn't sold. It surely will now. I'm just glad I'm gonna be part of the pink panther club now!!! I can't believe how slow the pink panther grows!

Sent from my VS950 4G using Forum Runner

Last edited:

cthedaytrader

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Here is my pink panther, I think this should be classified as a mini colony though lol. It grows so slow. Forgive the pic, its in a low light which isnt the best for color but it seems happy there for some growth, and its being bugged by a little algae on the rock, but it has fully encrsted the plug and gone down the rock I mounted it on, so maybe it will take off now lol, and grow an inch by next year lol.
pink panther.jpg

OP
OP
Battlecorals

Battlecorals

Aquaculturist
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Awesome man. Looks great. Did that come from me?

I had mine low in the tank for a couple years and it was real rich but after I moved it up it got real vibrant growth tips and polyp color.

Jay. Let's not let that happen. :)

cthedaytrader

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Awesome man. Looks great. Did that come from me?

I had mine low in the tank for a couple years and it was real rich but after I moved it up it got real vibrant growth tips and polyp color.

I got it from a local reefer, who got it from you I believe in October 2011, he ended up taking his tank down, so this wasnt a frag but the original frag he bought, I got it in March 2012.

I have been reaquasaping my tank too, so I am probaby going to move it up and see how it does in higher light.

Last edited:
Back