>>>Stick Collectors DREAM PACK!!!!!<<<

It's the swotr milli that's been through a cal spike then tank move then 4 days no power my buddy took it put it in his tank when it became clear that power was not gonna come back on for many days after sandy it lost its color and PE when he gave it back it was grey no PE now the pink is comming back and blue looks pretty darn good I got the pink and blue back hoping the green pops back up at some point but man what a nice milli

Classic. I'd say it's doing quite well then indeed. I have been looking at a 1/2 nub of sotr for like a year now. It has been practically dormant:(
 
Lot's of interest no takers yet. lets make this one a little easier on the pocketbook

699 shipped takes it!!!!!!!!
 
Classic. I'd say it's doing quite well then indeed. I have been looking at a 1/2 nub of sotr for like a year now. It has been practically dormant:(

I've had a piece for almost two months and it was brown when it came in, its now coloring up and has encrusted on to the rockwork a bit.(plug was half covered already)Yesterday I noticed the first nub of new growth, woo hoo!

As for the pack, what an incredible price Adam. I can't believe it hasn't sold. It surely will now. I'm just glad I'm gonna be part of the pink panther club now!!! I can't believe how slow the pink panther grows!

Sent from my VS950 4G using Forum Runner
 
Last edited:
Here is my pink panther, I think this should be classified as a mini colony though lol. It grows so slow. Forgive the pic, its in a low light which isnt the best for color but it seems happy there for some growth, and its being bugged by a little algae on the rock, but it has fully encrsted the plug and gone down the rock I mounted it on, so maybe it will take off now lol, and grow an inch by next year lol.
pink panther.jpg
 
Awesome man. Looks great. Did that come from me?

I had mine low in the tank for a couple years and it was real rich but after I moved it up it got real vibrant growth tips and polyp color.



Jay. Let's not let that happen. :)
 
Awesome man. Looks great. Did that come from me?

I had mine low in the tank for a couple years and it was real rich but after I moved it up it got real vibrant growth tips and polyp color.

I got it from a local reefer, who got it from you I believe in October 2011, he ended up taking his tank down, so this wasnt a frag but the original frag he bought, I got it in March 2012.

I have been reaquasaping my tank too, so I am probaby going to move it up and see how it does in higher light.
 
Last edited:
By the way I am loving that skyparade!!!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 9 5.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 13 7.7%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 16.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 57 33.9%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 6.5%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 11 6.5%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 26 15.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 12 7.1%

New Posts

Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new