OP
OP
StikHedRon

StikHedRon

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome to the family, you will be very happy with it. I'm not sure how the channels are laid out on the 8 bulb fixture but earlier in the thread I have the channel layout of the 10 bulb fixture. May be a good starting point for you!

OP
OP
StikHedRon

StikHedRon

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Paid $870 ($775 + S&H) for the 8x54w. Comes with 10 bulbs (Yorgos threw in 2 free so I could play with color combo) as well as the hanging kit.
Thats a great deal, you basically paid about $550 for the fixture! Thats actually $160 cheaper than the ATI fixture. Thats awesome and such a better fixture!

Thomthom329

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thats a great deal, you basically paid about $550 for the fixture! Thats actually $160 cheaper than the ATI fixture. Thats awesome and such a better fixture!
Yep, a no brainer with their special going on right now. Can't wait to see it next week! Now to design/order my sump. Does your guy ship? [emoji2]

9balliw

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
He does great work Built my L shaped sump for my closet but I'm the one that made it a mess lol
image.jpg

OP
OP
StikHedRon

StikHedRon

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Another delivery day, today My MP40's, Battery Backup and extra Wet sides should be waiting for me! Pics to come when I get home.

OP
OP
StikHedRon

StikHedRon

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I ordered my Ecoxotic Stunner strip a few days ago and decided to install it in the sump to see how it was gonna look. This light is the mix white/blue led's. I think it looks pretty sharp. Sorry that the pics aren't of top quality, just have my iphone. I need to look into a camera so I can start taking photos of the coral and share them here so I have a place to see growth progress.

IMG_3104.JPG

OP
OP
StikHedRon

StikHedRon

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm still waiting on my GHL doser 2, the rest of my Apex modules, starboard then I should be ready to aquascape!!

jays simplicity

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Wow everything looks great, I'll be ordering the same dimension tank but peninsula. I'm following along for sure.
[HASHTAG]#inspiration[/HASHTAG]

WHITE BUCKET CHALLENGE : How CLEAR do you think your water is in your reef aquarium? Show us your water!

• Crystal Clear

Votes: 34 35.4%
  • Mostly clear with a tint of yellow

Votes: 52 54.2%
  • More yellow than clear

Votes: 5 5.2%
  • YUCKY YELLOW

Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Other (please explain)

Votes: 4 4.2%
Back