Still learing and scare 180 gal

  • Thread starter Thread starter sscbobby
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Welcome to R2R! Your tank looks great. If you are keeping your parameters stable and have the supporting lights, you should have no problem with expensive corals

peanuts.jpg
 
Bobby, WELCOME! Nice tank and nice shots. I'm a firm believer in if you like how it looks and can care for it, get it whatever the name.
 
Welcome!

Yes, funny not knowing coral names. Just went to a local swap myself and picked up maybe 7 sticks... mostly bargain shopping. One was close to $100 though, but the bags weren't labeled and they all look nice. I don't even know which one was the $$. Feel silly for spending what I did on just one.. lol.

spockwelcome.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW LONG HAVE YOU PERSONALLY KEPT YOUR LONGEST-SERVING CURRENT RESIDENT?

  • Under 1 year

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 1 to under 3 years

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 3 to under 5 years

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • 5 to under 10 years

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • 10 to under 20 years

    Votes: 2 40.0%
  • 20+ years

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • I’ve lost track

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new