Still learning

  • Thread starter Thread starter cichlidtx
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

cichlidtx

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 10, 2010
Messages
129
Reaction score
34
Location
Spring, TX
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I would like to share some recent pics. I'm still trying to figure out how to take pics under LED lighting. Let me know what you think and give some feedback/advice on the pics and the image editing. Thanks

Cardinal
067.jpg


Green Torch
065.jpg


064.jpg


My RBTA's
057-2.jpg


056.jpg
 
what are you taking the pics with? i have a cannon s95, and i use the custom setting with automatic white balance and i get pretty decent pics under my leds.
 
I'm using a Nikon D5000 with kit lens. I'm still trying to get the white balance dialed in for my tank.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 10 45.5%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 6 27.3%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 4.5%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 4.5%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 4.5%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new