Still looking for black widow anemone

Oceanavekid

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 21, 2017
Messages
251
Reaction score
51
Location
California
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Anyone close to Sacramento CA have a black widow anemone?
 
I know a guy that has them for $100 plus shipping if your interested
 
He has some really good stuff i buy a lot from him
 

Attachments

  • 9E035F7E-766C-477D-9915-4868B9C55686.png
    9E035F7E-766C-477D-9915-4868B9C55686.png
    667.4 KB · Views: 96
Hi! I ship out of Upstate Ny and have 17 black widows right now. Check out my page on Facebook @Corals R Us
 
I can vouch for Nick he is a good vendor with a lot of awesome coral
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 3 4.5%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 18 26.9%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 28.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 9 13.4%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 1 1.5%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 2 3.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 4 6.0%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 10.4%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 4 6.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new