STN on Acro and Milli

  • Thread starter Thread starter M1keol
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Wow! That was quite the failure. What brand heater?

I would do a few successive large wc and run cuprisorb. Good luck!
I cannot recall the brand. I'm happy I found the problem though! Everything was fine and I didn't think it was a water chemistry problem given everything looked great and I didn't change anything. Learned a lesson though as I was focused on the water chemistry and not the equipment. Hopefully things make a comeback
 
Did a 30 gallon change first then completed a 60 gallon change today. Siphoned out as much crud as I could around where the heater was, purchased cupisorb and currently have that sitting right next to where my overflow drains. Time will tell I suppose.
 
Ironically, I have the best luck with glass heaters. Eheim jagers is now all I’ll buy.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 2 3.8%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 2 3.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 12 23.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 13 25.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.9%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 17.3%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 2 3.8%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 15.4%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 3 5.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new