littlefoxx
10K Club member
View BadgesExcellence Award
R2R Secret Santa 2024
R2R App User
Secret Santa
Hospitality Award
Midwest Reefer
Rocky Mountain Reefers
Rock Pool Reef Keepers
My Tank Thread
My Aquarium Showcase
Hey guys. Still getting everything up and running but I like to plan ahead so I figured while Im waiting for some parts to finish plumbing my tank I would share my stock list.
Fish with * are fish Im considering adding, the others I have already.
300 stock
Tangs:
PBT (powder brown)
Naso
Unicorn
Yellow
Hippo
Bristletooth
Thompsons
*Orange shoulder
*Clown
Angels:
*Queen
Triggers
Picasso
Eels:
Snowflake moray
Jeweled moray
*White eye moray
Misc.
Maroon clown (x 2)
* Foxface (I have a magnificent, always wanted a figi one too) or blue spotted rabbit fish
Porcupine Puffer
Marine betta
Cardinal (x2)
Chromis (x3)
*Bird wrasse
*Parrot fish
gold head sleeper goby (he is very large)
*flounder
Fish with * are fish Im considering adding, the others I have already.
300 stock
Tangs:
PBT (powder brown)
Naso
Unicorn
Yellow
Hippo
Bristletooth
Thompsons
*Orange shoulder
*Clown
Angels:
*Queen
Triggers
Picasso
Eels:
Snowflake moray
Jeweled moray
*White eye moray
Misc.
Maroon clown (x 2)
* Foxface (I have a magnificent, always wanted a figi one too) or blue spotted rabbit fish
Porcupine Puffer
Marine betta
Cardinal (x2)
Chromis (x3)
*Bird wrasse
*Parrot fish
gold head sleeper goby (he is very large)
*flounder
